Saturday 19 September 2015

Updates 'n' Stuff.

"Get my television fix
Sitting on my crucifix!"

- Billie Joe Armstrong.


I am so sorry! It's been ages since I've updated my blog, I know. I didn't forget, honestly. I just didn't have anything to post about aside from replacing the memorial post about Papillon which has mysteriously disappeared (I did NOT delete it!) which I will endeavour to post on the 9th October; a quarter of a year after Pappy's death.


 Anyway, I've been super busy. Yep. Even if most of my business is just looking after kittens, lip syncing to Green Day and getting new piercings because I'm a rebel (and I'm dangerous *guitar riff*). My friend moved in so I've been out of the house a lot, spending my money and inexplicably dressing as Billie Joe. So. Updates on my life. I'll list them because I like lists.


1. My brother went to uni but he's home for a visit.
2. Pappy's brother,  Arnie, has heart failure. This proves we have the worst luck with cats. 
3. I'm trying to get out a bit more but it's hit and miss.
4. I bought a new phone charger which actually works.
5. My fluoxetine dose has been upped to 10ml daily because it stopped working at the 5ml dose.
6. I am on ESA which isn't ideal but it's an income which I need to stay alive.
7. My step-dad is in hospital because he has a gammy eye. I haven't been told the full extent of the situation but he might need it removed and he's fed up of being in hospital with nothing to do. 
8. My cats are lying across the pillow and I really need to sleep. I'm tired. But they're sleeping. Waking a sleeping kitten is bad juju. Never mind *yawn*. 


So that's what's been happening at Chez Blue. Also, Elsa got ahold of a piece of pepperoni earlier and I chased her around the house for 8 minutes before I managed to grab her and hold her as my brother attempted to wrestle the pepperoni from her vice-like jaws and Elsa growled in disapproval. Excitement abounds! Anyway, I'll try not to disappear again...but I promise nothing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment